How does Sigarms do it? Returns

garryc

I have a Sigarms P250 that fails to extract. How does Sig handle the return? Do they pay for it, send you a box, What?

skizzums

If its a new gun, i woukd return to mu LGS and have then deal with it, unless bought at a big box store. Otherwise, i believe they will electonically send you a shipping label, if not.....demand one.

KyJim

Sig issued a mailing label to me so that shipping was billed to their account when I had a problem several years ago. My pistol was not as old as yours and there was an actual manufacturer's defect in the barrel (a Storm Lake barrel) so they may have been more sensitive to the customer than if it had been a wear and tear item.

I would suggest calling Sig.

WVsig

Sig issued a mailing label to me so that shipping was billed to their account when I had a problem several years ago. My pistol was not as old as yours and there was an actual manufacturer's defect in the barrel (a Storm Lake barrel) so they may have been more sensitive to the customer than if it had been a wear and tear item.

I would suggest calling Sig.__________________

This! They should issue you a call tag. You should not have to pay shipping to them or back to you. If they don't go that route immediately push them until they do.

garryc

They said I owned the gun for over a year so I have to pay shipping. I pushed, they did not move. $55

garryc

No real need for that, classic extractor weakness. It worked fine before, probably just a spring. I can't get a new on and I'm thinking as soon as I drive that roll pin out the warranty is gone.