• Ankle holster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other method

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim567

Inside the waist,I dislike it.
Unfortunately with the cloths I wear in Florida it’s the most concealable.

Brit

OTW. Kydex holster, Glock 19 4th gen. Florida shirts conceal well. I carry all the time, at home, outside. Spare G17 magazine also.

littlebikerider

IWB at 4 o'clock. Tried pocket carry with my 9mm shield, it looks like a have a box stuck in my pocket. I'm concerned about consistent coverage with OWB, especially living in IL, a low-forgiveness state.
Last week when I was hiking I just went back to the handy fanny pack, worked well.

DMK

I've been carrying IWB about 4:30 or pocket carry a J-frame for most of the time I've had a CCL.

Pocket carry is not my preferred method due to slower draw (and it uses up a pocket) but has unfortunately been the only method that works for me in work clothes, so work days to and from work is J-frame in a pocket. Any other time, IWB with a semi-auto.

For nearly a year now I've been carrying AIWB and I like it a lot better than IWB for many reasons, but I will only carry a hammer fired gun this way so I can put my thumb on the hammer as I holster.

stephen426

I pocket carried for a long time, but it is definitely slower to draw from. It is also hard to carry a decent sized gun with pocket carry.