How do you rate Sig Sauer Customer Service?

How do you rate Sig Sauer customer service

• 5 stars

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 3 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 star

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RobertInIowa

I posted a thread (Sig not returning to battery) to discuss some issues I was having with my Sig. I ended up calling customer service and after describing the issues I had an emailed Sig postage paid label in my hands to send it in. This was a Thursday. I had my sig repaired (damaged seer) and back in my hands the following Thursday. I think that's some fantastic customer service.

I was wondering how others rate their experience with Sig customer service.

Manson

I own 5 Sigs. Some of them for years. All of them for at least a year. They have all been flawless. As such I have never needed customer service. So I would rate it as perfect! :D

geetarman

I have four of them and only one needed to go to customer service.

Sig repaired the gun straight away and I have not had a failure with it since.

The gun has never failed. It did have some very unusual wear marks on the barrel. Now, it looks like the rest of them.

Geetarman:D

sigarms228

I have more than a few SIGs and they ALL have been flawless including my GSR 1911.

The only time I called CS was to order a pair of SIG aluminum grips for my P226 when they were blowing them out for $65 !!

The person I talked to was very prompt, knew what was going on, very helpful, and answered a few other questions for me. I got the new grips about three days later.