How about some Idea's?

Willie Sutton

A semi-auto FG-42

http://smgguns.com/?page_id=694

I figure if they are gonna ban "assault rifles", I might as well have the prototypical one... :p No it's not black powder. My tastes are eclectic. It'll be a nice match to the 1958 Armalite AR-10 (the real one) and the G-Prefix FAL (the real one) and the MARS CETME.

Willie

Pahoo

Always room for one more !!!

Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken, in Walnut or perhaps another TC Seneca.

Be Safe !!!

deerslayer303

Well I'm still eye balling, SAA's. I've nixed the idea of the Centaur. Just so many options and so little funds to buy them ALL :D. I had to have a fix, so I got the little budget Heritage .22 in. But it is doing nothing but feeding the addiction even more.

Some pretty nice equipment being looked at and bought'en so far. A step up to some expensive powder too no doubt for Mr. Haggen. But Wille Sutton must have gotten the biggest income tax return over all the rest of us combined when it comes to his likes I see._:D Here I thought my anticipated purchase of that pawned little Cherokee was big bucks. I guess not!!_:eek:

deerslayer303

^^^ LOL, I was thinking the same thing! Uncle Sam is being REAL good to Mr. Sutton this year! :D Next year, he will buy a mini gun.:eek: Hahahaha.

Willie Sutton

Heck, there are guys with 100 real Colt cap and ball pistols in safes, each one worth more than that FG-42. Plus this will be easy to hide from the Mrs... as soon as she sees a magazine sticking out anyplace she loses interest. "Jjst another AR-15" says she..... :cool:

Willie