HOw abou that Beretta 22?

TinyDee

Looked at a Beretta 22 and the price is right but I don't know anything about them. Can I get some feedback

michael t

If its the small 21A tip up barrel I have 2 at my house They are good pistols I shoot regular lead 22 LP cci std vol and Blazer . They seem to work as well as stingers o mini mags.
Most ever fired with out cleaning was 250 rounds in each pistol 4 of shooting Not one missfire or jam. 1 of them is in my computer desk drawer at present.

Yung.gunr

I like "that Beretta 22" about as much as that one gun with the bullet holder thingy that goes BANG when I pull that switch thingy. I think they are great.

Hint: usually when I request feedback I say which model I'm looking at.

weblance

Beretta makes several 22 pistols. You said "price is right" so I assume you mean the U22 Neos. The Neos is a good pistol, well built, but with a trigger that needs improvement. Its light, but creepy. Thats my only complaint about the Neos. It can be improved, or overlooked. The gun shines in all other aspects. Its accurate, easy to strip, comes with 2 stainless magazines, has a rail that begs for an optic, and has a carbine kit to turn it into a great little rifle. It will feed and fire almost anything, and has a reputation of being very reliable. The sights are kinda chunky, thinning the front sight helps alot. The safety, when on safe, kinda digs into your grip hand. All in all, I think its a great, value priced, pistol, At its price point, there is nothing better.

PetahW

I've had a few different Beretta .22's - the best of which, by leaps & bounds, was a Model 87 (sort of a scaled-down M92).

11290543_1m.jpg