Household Uses for Plastic Explosives

Morgan

For the full (tongue in cheek) story, go to <a href="http://www.realmensch.com/features/9904/explosives.html">The Real Mensch.</a>

I especially like the bit about pest control :).

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
After reading the referenced article (which was a real blast), check out the previous articles - especially the one about "chairs and chocolate"! You will find a sweet parody on gun control.

Thank you, Morgan, for being so vigilant in these "interesting" times! :D :D

Grayfox

I forget the name of the movie, but the line went something like "There are very few human problems that can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives"
Well, I guess this proves it! :)

Jim V

So, when are the companies going to offer their wares in MY area? I'm getting a tax refund and just might invest in some of their goods and their stock. Will it be on the NYSE or where? :D

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

Art Eatman

Staff in Memoriam
Hmmm. Reminds me of some of the fun one can have after Chem Lab. Potassium Tri-Iodide is fun. So is metallic Sodium.

The problem with my teen-years' uses of these is that they were addressed "To whom it may concern", which I now realize is un-cool.

What I want are the micro-caps and the RC detonator...

Hmmm, again. If I mount six sticks of dynamite side-by-side on a board, and set this target out at, say, 300 yards, it would be a readily-known event if I could hit it with a bullet. Hmmm...Hang a few from strings, paint them up, and tell somebody it's a new style of wind-chime?

Sincerely, Sick'n'twisted

Ken Cook

Haven't read the article yet, but MY common uses are;

Clearing those nasty hair clogs out of the drain.

Opening "child proof" aspirin bottles,

House breaking puppies. (Don't ask, it's ugly!)

Reloading ammo for people I don't like.

Putting it in playdoh cans and giving it to the kid who toilet papered my house last Halloween. (Naah, that one's just wishful thinkin!)
;)

------------------
Your mind is your primary weapon.

Morgan

Hmmm... One could use the pest control directions, add another step, and eliminate a few pesky felines as well! ;)