Hornady LNL Auto Charge: FINALLY!

mrawesome22

I received it last week from Midway. So far it's great. Easy to use and very quick and accurate. Tested against my other scales, it's right on the money. The speed at which I can produce precision rifle rounds is so fast that it made me giddy the first time I had a block of 50 22-250's ready to have a bullet seated.:D As long as it will stand the test of time, this thing is a keeper.

The only gripe I have, is when you turn it on, it's in auto mode by default. I think it should be in manual mode by default, but that's just me I guess.

A weighed charge from a few presses of buttons... technology is great! And in auto, you press a few buttons and don't ever touch them again until all your cases are full of powder! Awesome.

Sevens

I'm too frugal to spend money on a device like this, but I'd be lying my butt off if I tried to say they ain't just plain cool.

Even still, I'm mostly a handgun guy and while these machines are the bees knees for large rifle cases, I think it's a bit overkill for pistol rounds.