Holster Recommendation for S&W 3913

TBL004

Can anyone recommend a quality leather or kydex IWB holster for a S&W 3913? Searched the web and located an Aliengear model but specifically looking for a single clip model. I know my choices are limited since the 3913 has been out of production for years.

TBL004

WeShoot2 sorry to hear about your 3913. I've had my 3913 since the 90's and it's been in the safe for the last 15 years. Decided to bring it out and start carrying it again as situations allow (Have a few other CCW guns that have seen recent service). Would like to thank everyone for the holster suggestions. I contacted Kevin at Muddy RiverTactical who said he would make a leather IWB for my 3913. Just ordered it and looking forward to using it.

TBL004

Thanks again for all the suggestions. Was able to locate and purchase a nice leather IWB holster for the 3913. I know, it's only a holster (no big deal we buy holsters and equipment all the time). I contacted four holster manufacturers inquiring if they stock or could make a holster for the discontinued 3913. Of the four only one responded: Muddy River Tactical. Kevin at Muddy River Tactical contacted me in less than 24 hours advising he could supply one. I ordered right after Kevin emailed me (last Monday) and received the holster yesterday (Saturday). BTW, not one of the other three manufacturers responded back as of today. I realize some of the big name holster manufacturers are busy and don't want to bother with a discontinued model (especially when there are millions of Glocks, SIG's, etc out there). Muddy River Tactical products are a family business and all products are made in the USA. For the record, I have no personal/business connection with MRT (and not compensated in any manner). Just wanted to share with the forum a positive firearm related buying experience. Obligatory pics attached.

Attachments

• new holster_1.jpg
    new holster_1.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 33
  • new holster_2.jpg
    new holster_2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 23
  • new holster_3.jpg
    new holster_3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 23