Holster for revolver

TJB101

For my GP100, 4”, 6 shot, I purchased a Gould & Goodrich holster. Excellent craftsmanship. Don’t think I’d ever carry conceal though unless I had a trench coat or was going for a woods walk

DaleA

Holsters. Grrrrr.... IMhO holsters are WAY more frustrating to buy than the handgun itself.

That said, Midway is trying to make things easier with their 'Holster Finder'...
https://www.midwayusa.com/holster-finder/

Good Luck.

P.S. My only holster advice that is any good is don't cheap out. I remember someone getting an unlined leather holster that had rust forming on a single action revolver in a matter of days. A quality leather holster will NOT do this.

Bob Wright

I carried a 4" S&W Model 586 for awhile with the Don Hume rig:

And another Don Hume rig, gor a Model 19 S&W:

I've found nothing I like better than Don Hume holsters for double action revolvers.

Bob Wright

IAhunter

My 2 1/2" model 66-5 rides in a Simply Rugged Sourdough Pancake holster. Plain, nothing fancy, but gets the job done.

joed

I'm a fan of Bianchi, have several similar to the Don Hume. The Hume looks better made though. Been very happy with Bianchi.

105kw

For a 4 inch K frame Smith, I prefer a pancake or speed scabbard type in back of the hip.
My original was a Roy's Pancake. Since I've used Bianchi.

krunchnik

Galco Combat Master for my 4 inch GP100
fP58VHS.jpg

JERRYS.

its an echo chamber because all are good suggestions.... especially for OWB belt carry, plenty of great rigs out there.

Nanuk

Anyone conceal carry a K-frame or GP100? What holster do you use?

L frame 44 magnum, K frame 357 magnum. Custom Kydex and Don Hume Pancake.

Attachments

• Model 13 KYDEX.jpg
    Model 13 KYDEX.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 23

dontcatchmany

Simply Rugged has my vote. I have theirs for a S&W 627 and 629 couple of years now and they are great......will out live me for sure.

Also look at Don Hume.

Of course I am one of those who has a couple of drawers full of holsters that were horribly made.