Holster for my CZ75

geez768

I am looking for a new holster for my full size CZ75 I want an IWB and i think ive narrowed it down to three. They are alot alike and I am looking for opinions on what (if any) to stay away from or a good reason to buy one or the other. they are Minotaur MTAC Holster from Comp-TAC, "The Answer" from Tucker gun leather and SuperTuck Deluxe from Crossbreed Holsters.

Thanks

AFshooter

DSC02092.JPG

I like this one. It's a Blade-Tech IWB. I can hide my CZ under even the lightest of cover garments.

Elvishead

I use this one for my CZ75. Works much better than I hoped for.

Got it from Sportsmansguide.com $19.95.

Attachments

• Gun CZ75 Holster.jpg
    Gun CZ75 Holster.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 131

Nytelyte

Comp-Tac is FANTASTIC. I have a shirttucker for my cz, and my buds have their c-tac for an xd, sig, and another cz. They are really well made, look nice, not bad priced....

Not paid by them or anything, just a satisfied customer!

Golddog

My Tucker Texas Heritage IWB (for my CZ 75B) is extraordinarily comfortable, beautifully made, and easy to draw from. I have a Texas Heritage for revolvers, too, and I'd rank them among the best IWB's made, particularly since HBE is no longer around.

The Sparks VMII is very nice, too, but the Tuckers seem just a shade more comfortable for me.

Kydex can scratch guns and it's noisy on the draw, so I haven't tried it.

tex45acp

My Tucker Texas Heritage IWB (for my CZ 75B) is extraordinarily comfortable, beautifully made, and easy to draw from. I have a Texas Heritage for revolvers, too, and I'd rank them among the best IWB's made

A Big +1 here for the Tucker Heritage. I have not tried the Answer, since I dont like the plastic holsters at all. here is my CZ in it's Heritage.

CZTUCKER.jpg

dgludwig

If you can't find a holster made specifically for your CZ 75/85 pistol you will find that most holsters made for the Berette 92 series will fit the CZ perfectly.