Holster for M9A1 w/light

'88Scrat

After a search of the threads I didn't find anything that was exactly what I was looking for. I am looking for a shoulder holster for a Beretta M9A1 with a Surefire TLR-1 tactical light. I have found many options for Beretta's 90 series pistols but none with accesories. Anyone know of such a holster?

ClydeFrog

Bianchi Cobra, UM92 series, Lawman Leather Goods...

For a tanker or shoulder holster type nylon rig, you may want to see the Bianchi Cobra line; www.Bianchi-intl.com . Bianchi markets & sells the M12 & UM92 milspec or GI type holsters.
The Cobra system allows laser-aiming systems & white lights but I'm not 100% if the Bianchi military gear works with the Cobra models the same way.

You might also see; www.LawmanLeathergoods.com . The treated black leather STU shoulder holster may be available as a custom design for a M9a1 pistol with a laser/white light.
NOTE: check with Lawman's order status or delivery time first. The company has a few online complaints but they also have many + gun press reviews for the STU holsters.
Safariland may also have polymer ALS holsters with light attachments but I don't think they sell a shoulder holster for the Beretta 92FS or M9a1 pistols.