Holliday Holster

Dmanbass

This is what I want for my 1873 Uberti .45LC it looks like good quality and II'm sure it is but the price tag is over my head. $165 at last look. Any ideas of finding one a bit more affordable?
DocsHolster.jpg
[/IMG]

Cotton

Just Do it!!

I looked even ordered others, but was NOT happy with any of them.
I've got enough $$ in returne postage as well as restocking fees to buy another Elpaso.
My Granney always told me that if you pay a penny for something and don't like it --You payed to much!!
Cotton

CraigC

El Paso's leather is worth every penny. It ain't cheap but it gets easier after the first one. I shudder to think how much money I've spent with them. I'll warn you ahead of time, last order I placed with them was quoted about three months. Don't get bent out of shape if it runs a little late. Great customer service. I had the suede lining tear in one of their pancakes when I first got it but made do with it for two years. Finally sent it back a month ago and just got it back good as new. No charge.

timothy75

Buffalo Arms offer a couple I'd prefer to that one personally. That ones neither authentic (if you care) nor does it offer concealment plus it can take up to six months to receive. The ones at buffaloarms.com start at $110.00 and are ready for shipment I believe. Good luck

Dmanbass

Good advice I know. Have been thinking that some (cheaper ones) may not be the one that hangs right and conceals. Your tips are welcomed. Thank you. Looking into the Buffalo Arms one.

Dmanbass

Timothy75... Buffalo Arms... I went over to their site... did I miss something there maybe? Saw some Huckleberry rigs starting at like $285.00 that was the only ones? Did you see more there? :confused:Thanks.