HOGUE GRIPS - Do They Increase the Grip Size?

My Ruger P90 is abit too large for my hand, the slippery grip pannels didn't help any either. I'm thinking of getting Hogue grip on it, but I'd like to know if the Hogue grip makes the grip size even bigger than what it was. Thanks for any info.

Arub

I just put a set on a P94. The grip increases the size to the front of the grip (if that makes sense). Since they don't cover the back strap, no gain here. Side panels are about the same as the originals. The grip texture, as well as the finger grooves, improve control quite a bit. I had a noticable improvement in group size by simply changing to the Hogue's.

The gripall grip wrap (slide on) will increase overall grip size in all dimensions.

355sigfan

They did on the sigs I tried them on. I don't like them on auto's as they grab your clothing and make the grip too big. On revolvers I like them. But I don't conceal revolvers.
PAT

Malyk

The rubber Hogue grips that you slip over the gun do increase the grip size. They have a bulge in the palm areas on both sides of the grip. Friend of mine put a Handall on his Ruger P94 and it is much more comfortable now...I put a Handall Jr. on my kahr p40 and it makes the grip <i>almost</i> perfect because of the slight bulge. The difference isn't significant, but it's there. So a grip that is too big already will probably still feel too big with one on. :)

Mike