HK45 owners....

kylen

Okay so I have owned an HK USP in .40 caliber. But I seriously think I am going to go all out and buy an HK45 as my next purchase. I know HK firearms are expensive but I also know they are reliable. What I want to know is what each of you have to say about this particular model. I am mostly talking to current or previous owners of the HK45. What makes it any different from the HK USP. 45? Any other feedback you can give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Kylen

NWCP

I own USPs in 9mm, 40 and .45ACP. Having been more than pleased with my USPs I haven't been as drawn to the HK45, or P30 as I thought I would. With the HK45 you'll give up two rounds over the USP. It has nice ergos, but is priced a bit higher than the USP. I may get into one this year, but am in no rush. They are a nice pistol if you need the rail (which I've never used on any handgun) and you find the thinner grip more comfortable. As an aside, all of my USPs sport a match trigger just as my .45 Tactical does so I'm pretty good to go in that department.