HK USP .45 Pricing

CzCasull

I found one used for a little over $600 in VERY good condition. It actually looked brand new inside.

Good price?

rsxr22

yes good price! pick it up. You could do a little better if you waited and looked around but it would only be about a $20 difference so go for it!! post some pics when it gets to you

Xanatos

Now I'm curious. Is there a huge difference between the USP and USP Tactical line? The price difference is enormous between the two.

Jason_G

Now I'm curious. Is there a huge difference between the USP and USP Tactical line? The price difference is enormous between the two.

The Tactical is set up for a suppressor (taller, adjustable night sights, threaded barrel). It has the match trigger also.

Jason

rsxr22

TRGuy

there are many other ways to express your dislikes of HK then your childish, idiotic ones you seem to post on OTHER peoples threads. If you would like to start an HK bashing thread, feel free! and the people who like them simply wont post.
I understand people dont like inparticular pistols whether they have had bad experience with them or have heard bad stories, but your smart comments are ridiculous.
They have their downfalls just like every other gun and in no way am i a HK advocate, but you could simply state why you dont like the certain brand or what your experience has been, but you do completely the opposite. There is a difference between debating over different brands and directly trying to start fights

CzCasull

I might pick it up tomorrow. The idea is to have it, use it, and over time upgrade it to a Tactical setup just for fun.

Xanatos

I'm not sure if you noticed, but it was mentioned in another thread that you cannot simply upgrade from the USP to the Tactical. You could make a few changes, but in the end I don't think you could make an exact upgrade.