Hk Usc 45???

twoinchgroup52

Hi. Yesterday I posted a question on the HK SL8-1.
Since I already have an AR-15, I changed my mind and decided to go with the HK USC in 45acp. I did some research on the net and so far it looks good to me. Does anyone have hands-on experience, good or bad, with this piece? Responses would be most appreciated. Sincerely, Twoinchgroup52

www.glock19.com

I bought one used it was a decent rifle
reliable fairly accurate although I didn't do alot of accuracy testing.
It does recoil a bit not bad mind you just more than I thought it would. I think because of the massive bolt .
its ergonomics are much better than the SL-8
I got rid of it nothing wrong with it I just really didn't like it.
I bought a Ruger PC9 less than half the price and you can get big mags for it.

The gun is extremely accurate and reliable. The large bolt feels and sounds clunky, but it also adds to its cool factor and very low recoil. Only one thing wrong with the gun and that is that it's not a UMP. Not even the magazines fit. And the ultimate slap in the face is that the USC cost $100 more than the UMP at the wholesale level.

Robert

Icopy

I bought one when they first came. It has the best trigger of any rifle I've ever held. It was a great gun to have in the indoor range, where shooting rifles are a no-no. But since then I joined an outdoor club that allows rifle. So, the USC went to the FN FAL trade-in altar. Nothing bad with the gun. Takedown is a pain in the butt. It's definately not the push pin take down thae HK is famous for.