HK P7M8 magazines - HELP!

jawper

Greetings all. Hoping for some insight.

I'm looking for magazines for my H&K P7M8. I need a couple factory H&K mags and would be interested in 2-4 after-market mags for range use. It seems pretty hard to find these anywhere. I'm willing to consider used factory mags (can always replace the springs if need be) but even places like KY Imports seem to be out. Getting anything out of HK itself seems to take forever so I was wondering if any of the other P7 fans around here could share their secret source.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

------------------
Best,
- Jawper

jwong

At the gun shows that I've been to, it wasn't too hard to find non-factory P7M8 magazines... No one knew who really made the magazines too... Personally, I didn't like the fit and finish of the non-factory ones. As for locating genuine HK P7M8 magazines, then that will be more challenging... Try contacting the major on-line retailers. You might have to hunt around a little bit...

Roadking

I had my friends look for mags at the last Baton Rouge gun show. Used, one for $70 and one for $50. Even with them being unfamiliar with the P7 they knew not to get them. What was the seller thinking? I was lucky enough to find one at JC Armory, it's been about a month, they only had one at the time but it's worth a try. http://pages.hotbot.com/biz/jcarmory/ is their website. Call and ask for Gregory. I was fortunate to catch a price before he researched current market value :)

The other two I found New In Ziplock Bag went for $30.00, good shape except for marks where they rubbed against other mags in the drawer. They apparently had been there for a while. Sorry..they only had two and I got them both. If they would have had ten I still would have gotten them all.

Hope JC Armory has what you need.

jtduncan

All you can do is find them and buy several at a time!

My solution: Buy a P7 PSP for better concealability. Hard chromed with 4 factory mags = $699.99. Now that's fun.

------------------
The Seattle SharpShooter

jawper

Just a quick thank-you to all that replied. Good council all around. I finally found some after markets at: Advanced Specialty Products, Inc. Shooting Accessories http://www.aspila.com/ and ordered four. Haven't arrived yet. We shall see.

Amazingly enough, the two factory mags I ordered through my local shop about a thousand years ago also arrived so I think I'm all set for carry and range use.

Thanks again for the help.

------------------
Best,
- Jawper