HK P7 M13 prices ....

WVsig

What are these things going for these days? I have a line on one in excellent to like new condition. Not my favorite design but I know they hare highly sought after.

Thoughts?

AustinTX

With the caveat that sellers on GB post frequently "unfired/LNIB" for guns that are not, blued examples with box/papers that appear most plausibly unfired/LNIB (and that lack "read the owner's manual" roll marks) generally go for $2,600 to $3,200 on GB these days, with Chantilly-marked examples generally in the higher end of that range and Sterling-marked examples generally in the middle to the lower end. Guns that have been fired but that are in excellent condition generally go for $2,000 to $2,500, depending upon whether box/papers are present, slide "plumming" is apparent, presence of minor blemishes, number of mags included, etc.

They're definitely not getting any cheaper. I'm kicking myself for not picking one up a few years ago.

AK103K

Damn! I more than doubled my money back in the early 90's selling mine for $975! :eek:

Then again, the only guns Ive really ever made any decent money on, when sold, were my HK's.

WVsig

The P7s are like vintage S&W revolvers you can never pay too much you can only buy them too early....

Skans

My guess is that you can get one for around $2,000 from someone who really wants to sell it. Probably not on Gunbroker though.

PSP

Not a M13, but fate smiled on me about a month ago when I found a very nice commercial, Chantilly marked P7M8 at the local gun show for $670. It even came with three mags and shoots very well. One of my better buys. :D

I haven't seen a M13 for sale in forever.

HALO51

Enjoy your P7 series. Absolutely the best gun ever. I've carried one for 20 years. I'm also an armorer. No gun is faster to engage, point & rapidly shoot than a P7. The gun is actually over engineered. The customer service at HK is the best. Ask for Jesse, he's the best customer service gun armorer. He will take his time & talk in length about your questions. I have (5) P7 series guns & will be selling a M13 soon that's never been shot with the Robar NP3+. Again, best gun in my opinion. Just keep the gas cylinder clean & should never have a problem. I have 42,000 rounds through my issued M13 & never have had a problem. German engineering....can't beat it.