HK Funnel Jet 9mm USP

Dan-O

Have an old HK USP in 9mm that I bought during the first Clinton regime. Now that the second one is probably inevitable, thinking about getting some 18 round mags before her Highness becomes president. Anyone have any experience with the jet funnel mags and kit?

PSP

I can see upgrading from the Clintonian 10 rounders.:mad: Unless you have a need... why bother? :confused: If you've lived without up to now, why not just stock up on the much less expensive 15 round mags. ;)

lifesizepotato

I've put the jet funnel kit on almost all of my 9mm USPs. The new 18rd steel mags are some of the nicest HK has ever made, extremely solid and reliable, and add a pleasant amount of weight and balance to the grip. I recommend the upgrade.

rt11002003

I have the funnel on my USP9Expert. Works for me. However, I don't even know the mag capacity. I rarely load a mag full capacity. Depending on my shooting drill for the session, I load five rounds, ten rounds or fifteen rounds. Can definitely see why one would want/need a high capacity mag. If so, do so.

wild cat mccane

One can only hope America experiences another economic boom like it did under her husband. Either way, let's be glad you didn't assume Trump had a chance.

Never cared for the funnel jet look. Looks out of place. But if you like it, why not?