History of TFL, what is it ?

Kodiac

I was Shooters Refugee... I remember coming over after a post from a fellow named "HOT SHOT 2000"

I remember getting into some FLAME WARS with him... But I owe him for that post.
Never been back to Shooters since.

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Thanks that was quick, i think you should have it writtenin the faq's or just as an article.
I agree with the intelligence of people at other sites. At least the people here seem to take notice of what is happening in other countries and shooters.com seems to be about Bosnia all the time and arguing over military stuff.

RA,
Try the search feature. It has a tremendous library of information to offer the person willing to make the effort. I use it all the time, just make sure I'm not repeating myself repeating myself in my dotage.
Mykl

------------------
Mykl
~~~~~
"If you really want to know what's going on;
then, you have to follow the money trail."
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ok I should have done that first, Ill do it from now on
btw speaking of other forums and ip logging, anyone noticed that frugal's site has ip logging on ? a bit strange for his site displaying everyones ip address, you don't need to show them to block the person.
It made me smile
smile.gif

------------------
FREE Gun and Hunting Ezine at www.gun-center.com

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
Just went back and read Rich's "whole sordid story" again. It's a good story. I especially like the part about "someone" kicking and screaming! (chuckle)

April = 1140 members. Whoooeee. Rich, you've got that Midas touch.