• Yes, she will campaign for office but will lose the general election

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Yes, she will campaign for office and will win

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • No, she won't run

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters

Bulldog44

In your opinion, will Hillary Clinton campaign for, and win, the Presidency of the U.S. before the close of this decade?

I personally don't even believe that she would think about running for the office until she considers herself a virtual shoo-in.

MODS: Please edit the last option on the poll to read "No, she won't run". Thank you.

ahenry

Hillary is over and done with. Its good to keep an eye on her just to make sure, but she was already on her way out prior to Sept. 11th and her reaction in all of that cemented her demise. I wouldn’t loose any sleep over her.

K80Geoff

Right.....!

And she couldn't possibly win in NY too.:barf:

This country is full of people ready to vote for her. :eek:

longeyes

Surprise usually rules. I'm thinking now that Hillary won't be The One, but I think someone with Hillary's same agenda could be.

Personally, I feel that much depends on how effectively Bush is able to do the first thing a government is charged with doing: protect its citizens. Abroad, he seems on track; at home, I have serious doubts and those are rooted in his, and Government's, lack of trust in the American people to provide the "systemic" solution required. We are ultimately going to need every loyal citizen involved in keeping our land safe. If Bush turns away from that reality, bad things could happen and those bad things will end up being exploited politically by a candidate who can promise safety, by any means.

klh8

Yes,this country is still full of them socalists liberals.Still a great danger.She like her husband, have no shame.
I am afraid,in my opinion,she will run when the time is right and highly possible she will win.Hope I am wrong.
Never would believe that her Hubby,Slick-Willy would have won a second term,but he did.Unbelievable!

ahenry

And she couldn't possibly win in NY too.
I called that win, and while it pissed me off I wasn’t all that surprised.

This country is full of people ready to vote for her.
I disagree. This nation is choc full of people ready to vote for people like her, but not for her anymore. Prior to her actions regarding Sept 11th I would have said I was just as worried as you are, but she lost a lot of people after that. Hillary dug her own grave and is more or less over politically. Mark my words.

CastleBravo

The answer is, it depends. If she ran against a weak or very stupid Republican opponent she could win (look at New York), but any halfway decent opposition would cream her. Her political views aside, she just isn't that crafty of a politician, and she so enrages everyone to the right of Ho Chi Minh that she would get beaten to a pulp. It is generally the leftists (or rightists, for that matter) that can sway a decent number of fence-sitters that make it to the presidency. Someone just as far left, or even further, COULD become president easily enough, but they would have to actually be charismatic, appear moderate to all but the hard-core right, and/or face a really inept Republican opponent.