Hiding the long gun

News Shooter

I've posted this before

But, I understand you probably live some place that makes it uncomfortable to be obvious..me too

I have a canvas garment bag that most of my long guns fit into...i also picked up a used golf bag at a garage sale for a coupe of bucks..it's perfect with covers over the muzzles..you could leave that leaned against your car for days and nobody would think anything of it

good luck!

John45

Once, when I moved, I didn't have an extra case for a .22 Marlin, so I temporarily wrapped it in a clean (Non fabric softened) towel. My wife was not pleased. :) I should note also, that when I carried it in the open, though the towel was lavender, it still looked like I was carrying a long gun.

bedula32

Soft-sided guitar case that cost $10. No reason to let anyone know what it is from my house to the trunk. Of course it is legal in my state to transport it like that.

darkvibe

I live in an apartment complex so i'm in the same boat... want to keep it on the down low. I usually keep the gun in it's case and put a big black garbage bag over it. Cheap and probably effective enough for the neighbors not to have an idea what it is.