Hi Viz sightes

Yankee Traveler

Took the wife and son shooting this morning with my Colt 1911 and her S&W Shield.
My boss was also there with his SA XD's in various lengths.
My wife's Shield id the performance Center with the Hi Viz fiber optic sights.
I LIKE these sights. Red Fiber in the rear, green in front.
My boss has swapped the front sight on a couple of his Springfields to fiber optic.

Nice but not as good as the two tone red/green, but still nice.

I have looked at the Hi Viz websight and they only list a front sight.
Anybody know where I can get either a rear to replace the Novak rear sight on my Rail Gun, or a set of front & rear?

FWIW...all Springfields, my boss's M&P and my wifes M&P had at least one FTF.
The Colt was flawless all morning.

TunnelRat

Also check out Dawson Precision sights. Loads of options, to me a slightly nicer product than Hi Viz, and great customer service. If you buy a whole set from them directly and something is off in terms of point of impact being the same as point of aim they'll work with you to make it right. Hi Viz may be the same too, I can only speak to Dawson's CS.

As for the Colt being flawless, I had a Colt that used to spit brass in my face and now have a SA that ejects flawlessly. Samples of a few are hard to judge quality by. In my experience all of those companies can make nice products.

Yankee Traveler

Also check out Dawson Precision sights. Loads of options, to me a slightly nicer product than Hi Viz, and great customer service. If you buy a whole set from them directly and something is off in terms of point of impact being the same as point of aim they'll work with you to make it right. Hi Viz may be the same too, I can only speak to Dawson's CS.

As for the Colt being flawless, I had a Colt that used to spit brass in my face and now have a SA that ejects flawlessly. Samples of a few are hard to judge quality by. In my experience all of those companies can make nice products.
Thanks TunnelRat, I'll give them a look.

Yes, all those 3 manufacturers make quality products, and with the M&P 2.0 being so aggressive in the grip texture, a Springfield mod 2 is probably my next buy.

Unless I go Defender...

glockman55

I just put a set of Hi-Viz sights on my Canik..I'm hoping it will raise poi, was shooting low with stock sights.. these Hi-Viz are for a CZ 85..rear sight is a bit higher.. View attachment 106865

Last edited: