Hi Power owners...any interest in a group purchase of .22 conv. kit?

kdmoore

All,

How many would be interested in participating in a group purchase of the conversion kit JLD ent. is importing? If we can get 10 purchasers together, we can save 10 percent.

Please respond if you are interested in joining in. The kits should arrive sometime this week. If there is enough interest, I'll post details on the deal. (not through me, directly from JLD ent.)

They can be seen at http://www.jldenter.com/browkitpage.html

The discount will take them down from 265 to 238.50.

How much interest is out there?

Erich

Sorry, I keep wasting my $ on new guns and trips to Vegas. The lower price just isn't THAT low.

RANash

I might be interested. The discount would more than pay for an extra magazine. However, I have some questions:

Anyone have one of these yet so we can get an idea re: quality?
Does JLD give any kind of warranty on them? My perusal of their web site found a statement that said they didn't warrant anything:

"J.L.D. Enterprises, Inc. makes no representation or warranty of any kind regarding results you may obtain from using any information, materials, products, or services offered on the J.L.D. Enterprises, Inc. website."

What do you know?

Walt Sherrill

Coronach:

No. <grin>

Every conversion kit I've seen comes with its own slide, which is adapted to working with the .22 barrel. With some, like my kit for the CZ-75/85, the slide is fixed, with a working piece [chamber] that moves to eject the spent cartridge.

Last edited:

RANash

Coronach,

The question isn't stupid. There are some .22 conversions that are essentially single shot. This shouldn't be one of them. Although, as Walt said, it may not really cycle the slide as we're used to it, it does auto load the next round and eject the spent case. These conversion units also usually don't leave the slide open after the last round.

In the meantime, anyone have one of these?