Hi-Point 995TS carbine trigger

Penn25

In looking for info about metal replacement triggers for the Hi-Point 995TS. I ran across some posts from FL dated 2012. It seems someone here made them. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but sure I will be pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance

Aloha

Trigger guards or triggers?
I have seen Hipoint with cut trigger guards. I presume from people cutting off trigger locks. I have never seen a photo of one with a trigger broken.

Penn25

I ordered a replacement trigger for my parts box. With that in hand I will make a metal version and see how it works. Thanks all and Mahalo from Oahu [emoji41]

Hdonly

I got an aluminum trigger for my Hi-Point.45 pistol and my .45 carbine. I really like them a lot better than the stock triggers. The plastic trigger kind of dug into my finger after extended shooting. I got mine from a member on the Hi-Point forum. Worth the money to me.

Attachments

• JoeyTriggers.jpg
    JoeyTriggers.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 243
  • trigger007.jpg~original.jpeg
    trigger007.jpg~original.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 147

Penn25

I got an aluminum trigger for my Hi-Point.45 pistol and my .45 carbine. I really like them a lot better than the stock triggers. The plastic trigger kind of dug into my finger after extended shooting. I got mine from a member on the Hi-Point forum. Worth the money to me.
Key chain from Joe?

Aloha

Last edited:

Penn25

Keychain from Joey. Yes, that's the one. Much more comfortable to shoot than the plastic trigger.
Unfortunately Joey has stopped making "keychains". I asked via PM but no response. I hope everything works out for him and his family. That's certainly more important than my keychain.

Aloha