Hey Smokers!

deerslayer303

Hey guys,
Long time no talk. Just wanted to drop in and say Hi. After one heck of a past year, I got to thinking about some of you. I helped someone out with some .303 cases and he was gonna make .410 shells out of them and I was wondering how that turned out. Please forgive me I don't remember who it was and my inbox is cleaned out. Hope all of you are doing well and burning LOTS of powder.

Beagle333

Good to see ya back! Let's get to talkin' smoke! I picked up 30# of No. 4 shot today at a great price. I'm going to try loading some into the .56 Renegade smoothie and knock a squirrel or two outta my trees here.

If I remember correctly.... it was ol' Sure Shot Mc Gee who was looking for cases to make .410 shells out of.... There might have been others.

Was me. 303 Brass been working out fine in the old Iver Johnson. Shooter is there problem. "How you do'in pilgrim!!" Been a long time since I seen your cursive here.:D

deerslayer303

Good to be back guys, and nice to hear from you. SSM I'm glad the brass worked out for you. You will have to send me a pic of one of them converted to .410 and loaded. That's pretty neat to me. Yeah guys it was a pretty rough year. I watched my poor mother battle the evil thing we call cancer. She went home Aug. 30th at the young age of 58. I spend a lot of time keeping my Dad busy after the loss of mom. They were together 41 years.