Hey knowledgeable AK owners

keithdog

I am using my fathers forum profile here to ask about getting furniture for a pap m90 np through century arms. I have not bought one yet but I should like to, and if I did I want to get one of two different furniture sets for the gun. As this gun is a Yugo (I understand Zastava firearms can be different), would the strikeforce stock by ATI fit the pap 90? https://www.atigunstocks.com/rifles/ak-47/stocks/strikeforce-ak-47-package

It says it will not fit on the O-PAP/N-PAP M-70, but I do not know if that means Zastava Ak's generally won't fit or just those particular models. If I cannot go that route I rather like the Yugo Zhukov stock from magpul and would be none to displeased to use that instead. Please do not answer this question with any sort of opinions; I like the ATI stock and prefer to use it on the m90 np if possible. Maybe the Zhukov is higher quality, I'm really not sure, but I still want the ATI if it can be used. Please let me know which one would work and if the answer is neither, then I ask for recommendations. Thanks
PS
I know this may be a very ignorant question to you AK buffs but the whole point of asking is to pull myself out of the shadow of ignorance. We all have to start somewhere.

5thShock

I bite my tongue.
Why not ask ATI? They give an email and phone number on their About Us page. Then if there is a problem fitmentwise you can tell them you ordered what they said would fit.

kozak6

The Strikeforce won't fit, but the Yugo Zhukov will.

Also note that Yugo AK's also take proprietary forends and handguards.

They do accept standard AK grips.