Heroes gun goof

fivepaknh

Anyone here watch the TV show Heroes? Last episode they had a couple of Irish guys robbing an armored car. Both armed robbers had double barreled shotguns. Yet every time they pointed their shotguns are a guard you could hear the sound of a pump action shotgun. I guess it made it sound more threatening. Just like in some movies a guy’s Glock runs out of ammo, but it keeps making a clicking sound when he attempts to firing it a few more times.

blume357

I was watching another show the other night and the

prisoners had taken over.... all had riot guns and every time they needed to make a point they pumped one in a chamber.... never did eject a round...

Alleykat

Having fired a few zillion rounds through shotguns, since I was six-years-old, I'll take a reliable (and there are plenty of them) semi-auto, any day. ;)

azredhawk44

I'll give you one better:

There's a Family Guy episode where Peter has a fishing boat with two portuguese fishermen working for him. The boat isn't catching any fish, and Peter tells the portuguese that he can't afford them and has to put them down.

He pulls out a double barreled shotgun, opens the breech, puts 4 shells in it, and opens fire on the portuguese as they swim away from his boat. Then he shoots five times.

homefires

I lived in Ireland for a mere 90 day on leave . Ex mother outlaws house. I was stationed in London at the time. Never seen a .22..... The IRA used Gel Ignite!!!! Didn't Need guns!

Nope, Didn't see any Double Pumpers over there!