Heritage MFG's Civil War Commemorative 22LR/Mag Revolver???

polar_bear_1009981263_RR_pistol.JPG

Civil War Commemorative Limited. 6" barrel, 22LR/22mag revolver in a beautiful collectors' hardwood cedar box. A great gift idea. Only a few available.

6.5 "COMBO" INCLUDES EXTRA MAG CYLINDER!

Saw them for $100. Seems pretty cheap for a fun little .22LR. Anyone can tell me more about them? I assume it's SA. Who's got one? How well did it shoot?

VTR996

I bought one at a Tulsa gunshow about two years ago. I've had no problems at all out of it, it's a good shooter for plinking at cans and a metal swinging target I've made for 22's. It don't have the transfer bar saftey, it has a little bar that blocks the hammer, & has the half cock feature to load and unload it. Mine has adjustable sights on it and I fooled with them a little so I could get it too shoot where I was aiming. It shoots the mags. as well as the short,long,or long rifle, I can't tell much difference accuracy wise either way. The trigger has a fairly long pull but is consistent where it breaks and with a little time with it is no problem to shoot. The frame is aluminum which is not bad I guess cause other manufactures use aluminum frames and they're okay. I'm happy with mine but don't buy it thinking its a Ruger cause it a looong way from that.