Here's something

armoredman

That's actuallythe end of a loooong string of fire with several 33 round mags and 17 round mags, I forget how many rounds total in that machine pistol. Interesting toy, I cannae see any real use for it, but plain out fun, I am sure.

SDC

For 22 LR MGs, there's a pretty limited list of possibilities; for what I can think of off the top of my head, one of these might be what you're thinking of:
Tippmann 1917/1919 quarter-scale beltfeds
American 180 drum-fed carbine
converted Calico carbine
converted 10/22
converted 1927A3 Thompson
Seggern machine-pistol

TNT

I do believe that they now have a 277 round drum for the AR-180 I could be wrong let me ask my dad he could tell me he was the one telling me before about it

shaggy

I had two AM180's - great little guns. And now with the rising cost of ammo I really regret selling them. They can be a little finnicky and they definitely have a bit of a learning curve to really get to know how to run the gun and keep it running. Some types of ammo simply just won't work and the guns are prone to breaking the selector bar, especially if you do a lot of short bursts. The more you stop the gun in the middle of a mag, the more likely you are to need a new selector sooner. The feed blocks can also be problematic and often need to be set in place with set screws.

Drums are available in 165, 177, 220, and 275rd capacities. Loading a drum can take 10-15 minutes or longer, and with its high rate of fire, it only takes about 9-10 seconds of trigger time to empty a 275rd drum. Jams can be difficult to clear and if you get a round loaded wrong in the drum it can be a real problem to get out. IIRC the Yugoslavian military flirted with a version of the AM180 (the MGV-176) but I would definitely not trust my life to one. They're a lot of fun and a great "toy", but not sturdy or reliable enough IMHO for that sort of use.

mooman

I have an american 180 in my collection, fun gun to shoot but its a major pain to load the drums. My favorate is the Ciner 22 conversion unit for the M16, mags are easy to load and its reliable.