Here is a mint Colt Trooper Mark III!

boa2

Following are some pictures of my mint, Colt Trooper Mark III:
P1000180.jpg

P1000176.jpg

P1000166.jpg

P1000159.jpg

jlundy46

Very nice Trooper. My first weapon as a LEO was a Trooper Mk III with a six inch barrel. Wish I had kept it - it was a super revolver.

John

Lou22

Beautiful gun! I had one exactly like yours when I was doing a lot of handloading back in the 70's. I ran some pretty stout loads though it. Never gave me any problems.

Lou

boa2

22-rimfire:

Yes, you are right about this Trooper Mark III being a good mate to my other early NIB, Trooper .22 revolver! I'm surprised that you had remembered my other Trooper shown below:eek: :
724b9708.jpg

f18448bb.jpg

22-rimfire

How could I forget that beaut!!

My shooter 357 is a 6" Mark III Trooper. It is probably about a 98% gun. I like it a lot! I have a 6" 22LR and an 8" 22WMR Troopers. Unfortunately, they are NIB or as-new and I don't shoot them. Would love to find a 4" 22LR.... just have not run onto one for a price I'm willing to pay.

boa2

Well, the only Trooper that I could fire, is the older .38 4-inch Trooper that I just bought a couple of weeks ago. It is about 98% condition. The above two NIB Troopers are the only ones that I have in this condition. I have never seen another early, .22 Trooper, in any condition! I would like to own at least one more mint .22 Trooper like this one(LOL)?:eek: