Henry rifles running add on Newsmax channel

musicmatty

Henry rifles running add on Newsmax channel. Very cool ad and I’m sure they’re going to gain lots of attention. What’s interesting to me is… I haven’t seen any ads for guns on any channels.

GeauxTide

Purchased my first Henry this week, an X in 45 Colt. Fit, finish, and operation were extremely smooth. Very impressive.

Last edited:

musicmatty

Purchased my first Henry the week, an X in 45 Colt. Fit, finish, and operation were extremely smooth. Very impressive.‘

Welcome to the club:)

Andy1

They can advertise, but I can't find Henry single shot rifles in stock anyway. I'm looking for one in .357 magnum.

hammie

@Andy 1: I have also been looking for a henry single shot, but chambered for .44 magnum. It seems there are none to be found.

I'm guessing the problem is that henry has recalled ALL single shot rifles manufactured before July 1, 2020. Due to COVID restrictions in new york state, there likely has been little production of the single shots since July. Henry's website is not very clear to me, but it seems like the recall may be about the transfer bar hanging up.

LeverGunFan

The Henry single shot rifles and shotguns are made in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Henry no longer has production facilities in New York, they are headquartered in Bayonne NJ and also have the Rice Lake plant.

ilmonster

Henry's centerfire rifles are also made in Rice Lake. My H009CCH rifle (30-30 with color case hardened receiver) was made in Rice Lake, WI (or as we like to say, "up north").

Tony Z

I have two Henry Single-Shots: .223 and a .308. Both were recalled and Henry's recall service was extraordinary! Got the initial emails & I replied. They put in the their que and sent me boxes for each. I returned both and within two weeks, had both back at home!

They're a really nice rifle, with the .308 particularly! Fits me very well and really is comfortable to fire. It has a Skinner sight.

akpls

I have two Henry Single-Shots: .223 and a .308. Both were recalled and Henry's recall service was extraordinary! Got the initial emails & I replied. They put in the their que and sent me boxes for each. I returned both and within two weeks, had both back at home!

They're a really nice rifle, with the .308 particularly! Fits me very well and really is comfortable to fire. It has a Skinner sight.
My experience with the recall mirrors yours. Henry handled it perfectly. From the time I sent mine out until it was returned was 10 days... and 8 of those were shipping travel!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Andy1

My local gun shop has a Henry single shot .30-30 in stock if anyone is interested.

Gordon's Sport Supply
129 Pottstown Pike
Chester Springs, PA 19425
610-458-5153

Andy1

Henry single shots are being discontinued. If you want one, better find it pretty soon.
Being discontinued?

Then it's odd that they started offering them in 350 Legend and 450 Bushmaster. They're not even listed on the Henry website yet, but if you search product codes H015-350 & H015-450, you'll find them online.

Last edited: