Help with Turkish shotgun

Wilson154

Hello I was hoping someone could help me. I have a shotgun that is marked ( manufactured in turkey by TRP Hunting AT-12 12 GA imported by silver wolf holdings inc. Ocala, FL.) I have searched everywhere and can't find any information on this shotgun. I am trying to find a barrel for it and can't find any parts. Any information would be appreciated.

Nathan

….and this is the problem with Turkish shotguns…who made it? Huglu, ATA, Yildiz? It seems like the big name on the side is always the importer and they don’t know nothing except they don’t import it anymore.

Wilson154

I have tried searching trp hunting and didn't get any results that had anything to do with shotguns but I didn't add .com.

ocharry

i have one of those turkish shot guns...mine is a RIA lion X4G DEYRA or something like that...it was marked down to $199.99 at the local sports store...i got it to live in the Ranger...but it came with one of those "TACTICAL" stocks that has the hangy down pistol grip and i just cant seem to warm up to those things on a shot gun...ill handling in my veiw...makes it like a club....

so i got to looking around and seems Numrich arms has a bunch of parts for these turkey style shotguns...from what i see they all are really close to the same and the parts could interchange

i picked up a stock from them for my turkenellly and it went right on and now it handles like a shotgun and not a club....and it is hanging in the Ranger with a bag of 3",1.5oz nickle BB's coyote loads next to it

my gun was cheap and it patterns well with these loads..seems to function well...everything is hard chrome...bore, mag tube, moving parts...so im sure it will get the intended job done.... its not a $2000 bennelli but i dont expect it to be

check Numrich Arms for parts...i think i saw some barrels

ocharry

Wilson154

Ocharry I checked numaric and they didn't have any barrels. I have found one place that has some but with no information on compatibility I didn't want to spend over $100 just to find out it didn't work.