Help with Mossberg 146 trigger group

grumpa72

Hi to all. I just purchased a much abused Mossberg 146B .22 with 4X scope and when I took the stock off, the innerds were so gunked up that I decided to clean everything down to bare metal and start from scratch. When I removed the trigger group a couple of parts fell off and I have no visual reminders of how it went together. Yeah, I know - my fault and I AM an idiot. So now I have the trigger completely disassembled and no way to reassemble it without some photos.

Can anyone provide me pictures of the trigger group from different angles so I can reassemble it? The springs are out, the parts are off and all is cleaned but, it isn't together.

Here are the sites I am visiting but none show the detail of the trigger group assembly:
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Products.aspx?catid=7551
http://www.box54.com/ex146b.jpg

grumpa72@gmail.com

Thank you,
grumpa

g.willikers

In an old book, I've found an exploded view of a model 144, which looks like the same design.
And it shows the trigger group.
If I can figure out how to scan it and get it here, I will.

grumpa72

GW,
Thank you. If you have the model or similar model, even a cell photo picture of the springs and lever should fit my needs. Thank you for scanning the photo if it works out.

Grumpa

grumpa72

GW,
Valiant effort but my 146B has springs in the position marked 27 and 28. Perhaps the difference is that the 144 is magazine fed whereas the 146 is tubular fed.

So, anyone with a 146B that is willing to pull the stock off and photograph the springs and levers?

Grumpa

grumpa72

GW,
It looks like this Box5.com site is members only site. Are you a member or have access to it? I am still trying to find the home web site or log in.

grumpa72

Cowtowner,
No, because my trigger group has springs where this link has items 27 & 28. I may have found a photo of the trigger springs over at the rimfirecentral forum. One member posted a photo of the springs and now I will look at this - in the morning.

Thank you none the less.

g.willikers

No, I'm not a member of the Box54 site.
Found the link to the picture from a web search for the gun parts view.
Pretty hard to improve on the folks at rimfirecentral, though.