Help with Autauga MKII .32

mechman1960

I just bought this Autauga MKII at a show (unfired in box) but with no paperwork. I need some info on how to remove the slide for cleaning. I have looked online but the company is out of business. Not much info on it as only 3200 were made. Also if someone had a copy of the owner's manual they could scan for me(probably wishfull thinking,LOL) That would be great!!!

Thanks
AutaugaArmsMKII32ACP006.jpg
[/IMG]

Bill DeShivs

Autaugas are pretty scarce guns.
I believe rmoving the slide involves lining the hole up with a pin in the frame, and pushing it out. The slide should then move up, and forward off the frame.

buyin14

Autauga MK II

Folks,

I just bought an used Autauga MK II, I need the manual for it, can some one please send? Also do you know if the Master piece Arms protector 32 parts are interchangeable with the Autauga? Thanks

Ray

stevemtz

I know it is a long shot but if anyone has a copy of the owners manual can I get a copy please? I just picked one up and so far it looks real good. Anyone know when, where, why this co. Is no longer? I've been looking over lots of posts and so far I can't find any negative posts other then they stopped making hand guns and parts are hard to come by. Thanks for any info in advance!

Gipper999

I also have one and am having no luck in finding info on cleaning, disassemble, etc. If anyone who has a manual or info I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Willie Sutton

Geez... we should start a club!

I've carried one for years, funny... never field stripped it though. Hmm... someone should get a Seecamp manual and see if they strip the same way. Seem to be clones..

Willie

bell

Autauga MK II .32

I just purchased an Autauga MK II .32 which included the original box and extra magazine. However there was no manual present and none available as the manufacturer is out of business. I found this thread, and hoping someone out there might be able to help me locate a copy. Thanks for any help or suggestions.