Help with an HK P2000sk...

ROCK6

Just wondering for those swapped out the stock (smaller) magazine release on their P2000sk's...does the larger, oversized magazine release use the same size spring? I did the swap and the spring was too tight to release a seated magazine. I'm using a spare spring that works a little better, but ordered a couple of the correct springs. I didn't see different springs and assume it's the same size. Kind of sucks, but I will say the larger release is much easier to put your thumb on...now, if I can just get the right tension...:confused:

ROCK6

Nanuk

I am an H&K Armorer. Do you have another spring to try? Is the larger release the same internal dimensions as the original? Are you sure you have the spring lined up right?

ROCK6

I am an H&K Armorer. Do you have another spring to try? Is the larger release the same internal dimensions as the original? Are you sure you have the spring lined up right?

Thanks guys. Yeah, its the same dimensions as the original externally. I need to measure the hole the spring seats in and see if it's the same depth. H&K only lists the one spring, so I'm assuming they only have the one. I should have the new springs tomorrow and will attempt to make sure it gets lined up correctly,

ROCK6