Help The Rock

The Rock

The Rock is putting up a website at 2loose.com and would like some qoutes. If you've got a qoute please allow The Great One to use it. If you've got a great tag line, please bring it to The Most Electrifing Man's attention. Something like, 'Turn around and face the ditch'.

The Rock
"Finally, The Rock has come back..."

Miss Demeanors

I have a quote section also, if you go to my main page and look for Quotes, you will find it. Take whatever you need.

------------------
My-website
We are as one as we all are the same fighting for one cause -Metallica

TheBluesMan

Moderator Emeritus
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Rock:
If you've got a qoute please allow The Great One to use it.[/quote]

Rock,

Wayne Gretzky wants a quote from me? :D

------------------
RKBA!

"The people have the right to bear arms for their defense and security"
Ohio Constitution, Article I, Section 4
Concealed Carry is illegal in Ohio.
Ohioans for Concealed Carry Website

Jack 99

There's a couple in my signature. Feel free.

------------------
"Put a rifle in the hands of a Subject, and he immediately becomes a Citizen." -- Jeff Cooper

"The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. He is not actually happy when free; he is uncomfortable, a bit alarmed, and intolerably lonely. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty - and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies." -- H.L. Mencken, February 12, 1923, Baltimore Evening Sun

mk86fcc

OK, here's mine. At least I don't think I've lifted it from anyone - if I have, my apologies.

"I will probably go through my entire life and never need a gun. But if I ever do need one, I'll need it very badly and very quickly."

------------------
"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36

Gwinnydapooh

Retired Screen Name
I like my sig line.

Somewhere on legal/political there's a thread about the British gun ban where a senior official admits that the ban was never aimed at criminals in the first place. I'll try to find it. Gotta go to class now, I try not to be late more than 8 times per week.

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

labgrade

Member In Memoriam
Stolen from someone else so you can have 'em for free.

"eschew obfuscation"

"Dyslexics Untie!"

"I'm pink, therfore I'm spam"

"You're jealous because the voices speak to me"

.... one not stolen, but rarely used as it gets some "plubicity." (not always nice neither, but I can't for the life of me think why. Some folks just got dirty minds.)

"cunning linguist"

The Rock

When The Rock speaks of The Great One, The Rock does not mean that wimp who played hockey, as if that was a sport.

Everybody, thanks.

The Rock

(man, that was hard to write...I need to find the qoute in 'The Rock says' where he sets it strait who exactly the great one is)

TheBluesMan

Moderator Emeritus
TheBluesMan agrees with The Rock in that Hockey is not a sport. Any sport that can go on for hours and end in a tie isn't a sport.

As for who "The Great One" is: Get over yourself rock. :)

BTW, here is a quote that I hope you can use, good luck with the new website.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The first recorded act of violence was when Cain slew his brother Abel out in the field. The villain was not the club he used. Neither was it the NCA, the National Club Association. The true killer was Cain, and the reason for the murder could only be found in Cain's heart.

In the days that followed the Columbine tragedy, I was amazed at how quickly fingers began to be pointed at groups such as the NRA. I am not a member of the NRA. I am not a hunter. I do not even own a gun. I am not here to represent or defend the NRA - because I don't believe that they are responsible for my daughter's death. Therefore I do not believe that they need to be defended. If I believed they had anything to do with Rachel's murder I would be their strongest opponent.[/quote]

Darrell Scott, Father of Rachel Joy Scott. Killed at Columbine High School

------------------
RKBA!

"The people have the right to bear arms for their defense and security"
Ohio Constitution, Article I, Section 4
Concealed Carry is illegal in Ohio.
Ohioans for Concealed Carry Website

[This message has been edited by TheBluesMan (edited January 20, 2000).]

Futo Inu

Uhhhhmmmmm. Blashpemy, I say. As the ESPN commercial says: "This is the sport" as in THE sport.

Girls play basketball
Boys play football and yawnfest (baseball)
Sissies play golf.
Mama's boys play tennis
MEN play hockey! (or wrestle - not WWF, either)

Great, now I've offended half of TFL. The Inu is just trying to keep pace with The Rock.

:D ;) :D ;) :D ;)

[This message has been edited by Futo Inu (edited January 20, 2000).]

Paul B.

Rock. I have two favorites.

"Political correctness is an oxymoron!"
"Compromise is not an option!"
"Honest politicians are an oxymoron!"
OOPS! That's three. :O
Paul B.

[This message has been edited by Paul B. (edited January 20, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Paul B. (edited January 20, 2000).]

swifter...

Rock,
As long as its non-PC...
Feel free. :D

------------------
The Bill of Rights, and the Golden Rule are enough for civilized behavior. The rest is window dressing. Shoot carefully, swifter...

El Jefe

As LadyDeeJ Stated, I have links on my site that will take you too some sites With awesome quotes as well plus it links to a site or two that will weed out the bogus ones, just click on the link in my signature and click on the links on the main page. This will take you to the pull down menu which has several in it. I have more than what is posted there however, but I am still looking over those sites. Good luck....

------------------
...“ They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Take care and God Bless, El Jefe
The ANTI-HCI Site!

TMoney

I'll spin this old one that I remember:

"This little gun is mine,
I use it all the time,
To reach the things I couldn't
and lots of things I shouldn't."

And BTW, as far as the 'sports' go - if there isn't a projectile involved intended to puncture something, it ain't a sport, it's just phys ed.

Terry