Help Pricing AR-15 for Gun Show

TexasCop

Hey Everyone,

need some help, just to make sure I'm not crazy, I've got an A1 20" HBAR upper (unknown make), it's on an Eagle Arms polycarbonate/glass-filled one piece lower (the stock, handgrip, and lower are all molded together) with Armalite internals on the lower. The stock is the same length as an A1 buttstock.

I've got an old screw on scope mount attached to the carry handle with a BSA 50mm Red Dot sight attached onto that.

Can you guys give me an idea of what you would try to get at a gun show out of this combination?

I went to the last show and was asking 650-700 before I attached the scope onto it, but didn't get any takers, am I WAY out of line? I'm figuring by adding the scope I can ask 700-750 and wait for someone to haggle, but seriously, am I dreaming or in the right ballpark?

MisterPX

So you've got an A1 upper with a HBar attached, plus a Cav Arms type stock. A franken rifle like that probably only cost $500 to build.......

DonR101395

It's worth what you can get out of it.............meaning it's kind of an oddball rifle and you would have to find a buyer who was looking for it. The scope isn't really adding much value to it. Not trying to be rude but, I would say you're about 200-300 over on what you can realisticly get for it. Very few people want an A1 anything anymore. It's all about flat tops and quality sights.

TexasCop

Okay, thanks for the input. I know I've actually got 600 in it, but that's cause I bought the A1 13 years ago. Guess I'll have to let go of the sentimentality and see what I can actually get out of it.