HELP NEEDED 1/10/08 in GEORGIA

Adam5

Ok everyone listen up. On January 10th 2008 (Thursday) at 10 a.m. State Representative Timothy Bearden, District 68, will be unveiling the Second Amendment Protection Act of 2008.For anyone wondering what it is... it's good for us. More than that you'll just have to show up.

This is a press conference on the capitol steps. For any of you who are new to this here's how it works. If ten people rally in support of abortion, anti-Christian displays, or more taxes the media will huddle them all together, call it a massive turn out, and take pictures that appear to fill up the entire lawn. If 100 people turn out for a pro-gun pro-carry rally they will call it a sparse turn out and take pictures of one guy standing off by himself, alone.

We need one-thousand (1,000) people there. We need each of those 1,000 people to bring their wives and kids. We need to fill up every possible space so that the AJC cannot find two people standing together alone. We need those steps to be over flowing. We need to push this with every bit of our collective might.

If we don't have twice the turn out for the anti-amnesty rally, we are all hypocrites and liars. Mark the date down. Get your friends on board now. This is something you can do for gun rights that requires no sacrifice, no communication skills, no contributions financially. There is no reason not to say with one voice "WE MATTER"! 2008 is THE year.

And so I'll see you on the 10th!

TecRsq

Count me in as well and I will pass along the information to all that I know.

See ya under the gold dome in the new year.