Help Me: Rifle ID- Appraisal

LordTio3

Good morning Sirs and Ladies.

Long story short, I have a buddy who made a sporting-equipment-to-gun trade recently and is looking to liquidate an AR-15. Since he took it on trade, he isn't entirely sure about the actual value of the weapon. I know enough to know how much I don't know; so I recommended we come here for a little help. Listed below is a photo of the weapon, and a quick list of everything I have been able to identify with nothing more than a couple of photographs. I was really hoping some of you Gurus could help me fill in some of the gaps so I can make sure my friend doesn't sell this thing at a bandit price.

Dustin_s_Rifle_1.jpg

I know or can make out the following with the listed values. Please feel free to correct me if you find I've made any ID errors...

1. Base CMMG AR-15 rifle chambered in 5.56x45mm with less than 100 rds fired through it - $750-800

2. Chrome-lined barrel and BCG- $200???

2. Millett 1-4 x 24 DMS Designated Marksman Red-Dot Rifle Scope BK81002 $250

3. Burris P.E.P.R. Scope mount- $100

4. MFT BUS Stock- $100

5. Magpul BAD Lever- $30

6. Magpul MOE Pistol Grip- $20

7. LMT Ambi Safety Selector- $30

8. KNS Precision Anti-Walk Trigger/Hammer Pins- $30

9. Dual 45degree picatinny rails 4-slot?- $20????

10. Unkown Handguard??? Freefloat???

11. Unkown Gas Block (Piston/DI?)???

12. Unkown Trigger??? I'm not sure if anyone can tell just by looking at the trigger face.

13. Some uknown Big Latch Charging Handle- $(60-70???)

I am hoping to get a few pictures of the internals so I can see more about the FCG and BCG. I also think it's got an aftermarket flash hider but can't tell for sure.

If I am wrong on any of these counts, or anyone can help with a weathered eye, I sure would appreciate it. I think he's got a $1500 rifle on the low end that's ready for 3-gun tomorrow.

He traded $1000 of exercise equipment for this, 4 Magpul PMAGS, and a 9mm Sig P226 with 4 magazines. Sometimes I just hate people.

Thank you bunches for any help anyone can provide.

~LT