Help me decide...

MrSardonicus

I have always been partial to the .41 caliber. I have the opportunity to buy a Ruger Blackhawk in .41. It is in very good condition and at a price which makes it hard to walk away. I have never owned a Ruger, let alone a revolver of of this type/size. Do any of you have this or a similar revolver? How do you like it? Would you buy it again or for the first time? Any input would be appreciated.

klcmschlesinger

Go 4 it

I am looking at a 41 mag blackhawk as well. I have a SRH in 44 mag and a Mark3 .22 that I love. My $.02 is that Ruger makes good quality at a fair price. Blackhawks are also build like tanks, it will out last all of us.

Russ5924

I own three Blackhawks would buy that .41 in a minute if good shape and price:) What I really want is a .44 sometime:eek:

MrSardonicus

Thank you! I'm on my way to buy it this afternoon, maybe I'll post some pics later. Feel free to continue to post your Blackhawk stories and opinions, I can't wait to take her to the range. It's 20 degrees and snowing right now though :mad

Kreyzhorse

Good luck. Ruger makes a fine revolver and while I've never shot a .41 before, if it were a good price, I'd buy it without blinking an eye.

Webleymkv

Both my younger brother and co-worker own .41 Magnum Blackhawks with 6 1/2" barrels and both like them very much. Personally, single-action revolvers just aren't my cup of tea but I admit that Ruger makes excellent products.

Sarvisian

I had a 4-5/8" Blackhawk in .41Mag and it was excellent. The accuracy level was insane with that thing and I'm truly sorry I traded it off. The .41mag in the Blackhawk platform is a real winner.