Help!!!! LOL

emakk_06

Hello everyone.... Im new to pistols period. Ive always been fascinated with guns but never really got into them, and well now im starting. I recently got a Colt MKIV series 70 gold cup national match. Im not sure about the serial number if it is the serial number it is on the right side of gun right under the trigger and it reads SM31534 and there are sum unusuall proofmarks on the left side on the trigger rail or whatever you would call it... Any help im interested in knowing as much about this gun as possible, ive already went to the links you have provided for proofing and could not find mine.. How do i go about posting pics on here and i will be happy to do so...

bitttorrrent

Welcome and good luck with your gun. This to my knowledge is a pretty expensive high quality shooter.

Pictures are a little tricky in that you have to post them online somewhere and then use the picture icon (above right in this box) to add the link to where your pictures are. There should be a sticky post about this if having trouble.

I don't know much about your gun, but others I think will.

emakk_06

Can I just put them on my computer an upload them or do I have to put them on the web somewhere.... Does anyone here know allot about them and have a private email I can email them to? I would really appreciate the help

jersey_emt

You can attach images to your post, uploading them directly from your computer.

When you reply to a thread, underneath the edit box you'll see an area marked "Additional Options". Find "Attach Files" and click on "Manage Attachments". Under "Upload File from your Computer" you can choose 3 photos from your computer. Then click "Upload" and close the pop-up window when it is done. Submit your reply and the photos should come up.

If you're still having problems, you can send them to me at info@whichgun.com and I'll upload them to my site and give you the URL's.