Help!!! I need a heavy recoil spring for my USP 45!!!

darogue1

springs

Try these guys. I just check their site. I think they have them. They are also the maker for MOST of the gun companies. Is the gun full sized? The company is wolff gun springs. Great company to deal with. http://www.GUNSPRINGS.COM Hope that this helps---DAROGUE1

Charmedlyfe

I'm a sick SOB who wants to shoot 450SMC out of it, plus I've got about 2000 rounds through it, and I like to replace springs at 2000 rounds (just my arbitrary number, but it makes me feel good). Congradulations on the new USP. You'll end up liking it better than the Glock just because of the external safety. And WHAT a TACKDRIVER!!!!

krept

14#? REALLY? I though the stock spring weight HAS to be right around that, maybe 13# or so. I was under the impression you would want to go up to the lower twenties for the hotter .45s like Supers or 450 SMCs... interesting

Charmedlyfe

The 450SMC is not as high a pressure as the 45Super. In fact, it is a little higher than a +p. Has to do with case design. I did go ahead and order the 16# spring. I'd love to set it up for 45Super.