help! i locked my AR15 bolt into place!

Lavid2002

got it! PHEW!!!!

CANT THE RIFLE TO THE LEFT, and shake as you pull back on the BCG this will cause the cam pins weight to turn itself allowing it to slip out. MAN IM AN IDIOT!
I cannot beleive I let myself do something that stupid. I thought...Well if im going to be checking ammunition and I dont want an accidental dis.....I dont even wana talk about it hahaha :D so happy right now :p I got it out! :)

hpg

Never forget that.............pooh happens........The person who never makes mistakes is the person who sits on his azz and does nothing......hpg

hoytinak

LOL....as you posted that, I was sitting here looking at mine trying to get it stuck to figure out how to get it unstuck for you. :D Glad you got it.

10-96

LOL! Glad ya got 'er fixed.
Reminds me of a feller who bought a AR and shot the heck out of it here in West Tx... and then forgot my advice about AR's having a deep appreciation for cleaning before he trotted off to a quite humid Camp Perry. Sucker was locked down like a bear trap. He said the Marine Line Armorers were ruther humorless as they un-gammered-up his rifle and gave him a short speech about cleaning techniques.