Help fight a Mag Ban in Illinois, PLEASE

NukemJim

Help fight a Mag Ban in Illinois, PLEASE

A request for help please.

In Illinois we are fighting SB1007 = no new mags >10 Rnds exempting .22 rimfire tubular magazines.

I believe I caught the sponsor of this bill in a lie (So what else is new?) that may be able to be used to his advantage if I can get some Hard data.

What rifles are there that fire commercially available ammo, excluding .22 rimfire, that hold more than 10 rounds in the non removable magazine?

a)Specificly old rifles like ones used in SASS (I'm not a Member and I need this data tonight!)

B)Current production rifles including copies of old rifles

I'm much more into handguns than rifles and even then my area of interest are ARs,AKs,Moss500 etc.... So this is way out of the ballpark for me

I need help please and fast. PLEASE!

Specific manufactorer, Model #, and calibres.

I hate to be this nitpicking but my State Rep and I are both Nuclear Geeks and kind of think alike and love hard data points. Catching the sponsor of this bill in a provable lie might and I repeat might help us. And right now we need all the help we can get. It does not look good.

I'm off to the Rossi website I seem to recall they had a pump .357 .

I'm also going to cross post this on THR will check back later tonight.

Thank you

NukemJim

Bigfatts

What about the long barrelled '92 Win repro. rifles by EMF. they have 24" bbls and full-length mag tubes. The 20" bbled models with full length tubes hold 10 rds of .357, the 24" would have to hold more I would think.