Hello To All

GP100man

hello my name is GP100man## & im addicted to revolvers, its all ive ever owned & wished it was all ive ever shot(dont ask my thumb why) i own
RUGERS ,opps one model 10 ,but every body got to have a mod 10 rite!!
22s 38s 357 44s & soon to be a 5 shot 480 shooter if i can talk SWMBO
into allotting the funds LOL::rolleyes::rolleyes:ive shot since i was strong enuff to cock the hammers back ,thanks to grandpa & reloaded & cast my own boolits since i bought my first lyman reloading manual in 1983, 46th edition .
im a single stager & manual turret reloader, ive loaded alot but know very little ,the more i think i know ,the more i find out i dont know!!!LOL
i live in the coastal swamps of nc just above the sc line & have earned a living working on vehicles for 26yrs. TOOOOO LLOOOONG to be doing one thing,i can remember standing on a 5 gal pail lookin over a fender to change spark plugs with a long ext.yeah that long, so i find relaxation & therapy in shooting & loading or is it loading & shooting???????
SSSOOO HHEEELLLOO from NC!!!!!!

GP100man##ps: this is the only forum i had to alter my handle on !!!!

SIGSHR

Welcome to the Forum. I own 3 Ruger handguns at present, an Old Model
Blackhawk Convertible, and Old Model Super Blackhawk and a 6" stainless Security Six, which I suppose is the parent of the GP100. Which I may get
"someday".