Hello From Vegas!!!

black

New to the forum here. Semi-new to guns but love to debate, discuss and fun!

I'm the proud daddy of an XD-9, an AK-47 (lola) a Mossberg model 25a and a 1938 Mosin Nagant M91/30.

Welcome. I'm from Vegas as well. I'm a Musical Director and keyboardist for a live show here. Love the politics, hate the weather. PM me for a coffee meet up or something.

Perajio

Just wanted to say that I'm a newbie here too and found this place while searching for M44 front sight info.
I have a variety of rifles and shotguns, but my two "new " favorites are the Romanian M69 & the M44. :D
This place seems to have quite the friendly bunch of folks here.

jfrey123

So many people moving to Nevada, it's exciting! (I'm an estimator for a Reno based subcontractor, growth is good!)

I don't know where most y'all are coming from, but just a friendly word of warning. Unofficial state motto of Nevada reads: "WE DON'T GIVE A #*&% HOW YOU DID IT IN CALIFORNIA!" :cool:

Make sure all of you run down to the Clark County PD's and register those beautiful firearms of yours too... Or keep driving up North here to Reno and keep those babies with zero "Blue Card" or registration required.

CortJestir

Howdy to you too! I've got a place in the Sumerlin area. Lotsa family out there. I don't make it out there often enough. Great place to be.

Cliff47

One of my cohorts in crime and I are traveling to LV 8/31 for six lovely nights in your city. Any new indoor ranges that we should be aware of?