Heine Slant Pro

denfoote

WhooooHooooo!!!
I just got a new set of Slant Pro sights for my G30. D@MN!!! These are great!!!! Five rounds right into the bull at 11 yards!!! With the addition, I have re-christianed my pistol. It's new name is "The Black Widow Maker"!!
I would recommend these sights for all pistols. :) :D

Glock_Racer

Congratulations! I too have the Slant Pros on my G30. I have the "Straight 8" tritium inserts on mine and they provide adequate glow in complete darkness and are easy to acquire. BTW what's with "The Black Widow Maker"??? If I was to name mine, I'd call it "The Edge" because I have an edge over BGs with my G30 at hand in case that rare situation comes up...

denfoote

Black widow maker

It's all black. No silly white dots any more, and the Bad Guy's woman is going to be a widow with my G30 in hand, in case that the rare situation ever comes up...

Russell92

i completely agree that heinie sights are the greatest sights for glocks. i'm going to put a set of standard all blacks on my G24C for compeition shooting soon.

12-34hom

nite sights

I also have a set of Hienie "Straight Eight Slant Pro nite sights on my Glock G-20.

They are excellent, would recommend them for any handgun.

My Para P-14 is the next in line for a set of these sites!

Glock_Racer

Black widow maker

It's all black. No silly white dots any more, and the Bad Guy's woman is going to be a widow with my G30 in hand, in case that the rare situation ever comes up...

LOL!!! Assuming that the BG does have a woman, would she be called a "Bad Widow"?

fed168

The Heinie's are the best sights I have installed on my Glocks. The 34 wears black sights and the 36 has the 8s. The 8s pick up real quick compared to a 3 dot system.

shamster

I have Heinie Slant Pros on my 1911 and Glock. In my opinion, they are the best fixed sights available, bar none!

CastleBravo

Another vote for the Slant-Pro!

The Slant-Pro Straight-8 sights on my Glock 20C are fantastic... and also win the prize for the Longest Name for an Aftermarket Sight :)

C.B.

DMSC

I have Heinie sights on my G34. I had a white dot added to the front and left the rear black. They work great!

VonFatman

I have a set (nite sights) on my G-21.
When and if I I begin changing the rest
of my Glock sights...I will get exactly the
same thing...GREAT sights

Cawdor

I have seen the pictures at Heinie's web site. I am looking for sights for my Glock 30 that show more light around the front sight. Are Heinie's sights better than the factory sights in this respect?

Ned Roundtree

I have Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eights on my G-34. And Just Heinie Straight Eights on my Colt 1911. Though the slant pros on the glock are fine, I prefer the taller, regular Heinie sights without the low profile of the slant pro. Just me I guess.

denfoote

Cawdor,
Yes, that has been my experence so far. The Glock stock sights suck so bad that I think that they just beg to be replaced. I have Trijicons on my G26, and G19. Of the three, I like the Heinies better!!!:D