Heavy Metal Software

WSM MAGNUM

Does any one have the Complete Gun Inventory 6 Pro from Heavy Metal Software? It is a software program that inventories your gun collection.

I tried to download and install the Demo program on my computer. The program will not install because the software is not compatible with my O/S. But, Heavy Metal`s software is compatible with Windows Vista.
I emailed Heavy Metal Software three times about the problem and they have not been very much help. They were very brief on instructions.

I have Vista 64-bit O/S. The software needs to be installed in my 32-bit or XP Directory, which my computer has. I keep asking Heavy Metal how do I download and install the program to run as Xp or 32-bit application. I don`t think they really know, as they only reply in one sentence that I need to install it in the x86 directory.
I keep telling them that I know that, but how do I do it? There is`nt anything that I see on my computer that tells me to install it in that directory.

Does any one here know how to install a x86(32-bit) application on a Vista 64-bit O/S?

AZ Med18

Trying running the installer in 32 bit mode.

Right click Icon-Properties-Compatibility- select a windows xp mode

try that

rogertc1

I made a spread sheet using Excel for my collection of guns, ammo and misc. I could never find anything on line.

azwizard

Try the Reloaders Reference program. It's what I started using and so far it's been great. Complete inventory of my guns w/pics, Lots of owner manuals for 100's of gun makes and models + Reloading software, Bullet casting and ballistic calculators...

Takes a long time to download and install the full version but I really like it as I can edit and add new loads and link them to the associated firearm. :D

Wiljen

Thanks for the kind words about RR. I'm always glad to hear that it is being put to good use.

Wiljen