Have Optics Need Rifle

'88Scrat

I'm gonna open up a can o' worms here but I need suggestions.

I have an Eotech EXPS 3 (the green one! :D) and a G33 magnifier to go with it just sitting around. They used to sit on top of my SCAR 17s but I traded it in for a NRCH version and put a 3.5 power ACOG on top of the new one.

But now I have the Eotech stuff with no rifle to put it on.

I'm open to all ideas but I'm willing to drop some money on it. My first thought was a Geisiele Super Duty or an HK MR556A1.

This should to be fun!

And go!!

Shadow9mm

Your probably not gonna like this. My reccomendation, build a budget ar. Put the money where it counts. Faxon barrel, faxon bolt/carrier, and a nice geissele trigger, maybe a bcm free float hand guard. Put the money you save into ammo and training/range time.

Willie Lowman

I'm in the opposite boat. I just picked up a Geissele Super Duty and need sights for it.

Be forewarned, they don't come with any sights at all. Not even any BUIS. Or a magazine for that matter.

'88Scrat

I thought about getting the Super Duty in the 40mm Green cerekote. Think the green rifle would go well with the green Eotech reticle.

taylorce1

Picher said:
Sorry, but we don't seem to speak the same gun language.

NHShooter said:
I am totally in the dark here,

Picher and I seem to be in the same boat..

OP traded off his old SCAR for the new Version. Mounted an ACOG on it, so thinks he needs a boutique AR-15 to mount his old optics on.

Scorch

OP traded off his old SCAR for the new Version. Mounted an ACOG on it, so thinks he needs a boutique AR-15 to mount his old optics on
Sell the SCAR, sell the Eotech, they're both 30 year old wunderwaffe and were never that great to begin with. There are better alternatives for both. Use the money to buy newer wunderwaffe or buy proven older designs like AR designs or a good bolt action.